split second ♥

Mature Talk

If a true man truely loves you, he'll never give up on you no matter he knows or not your truest feelings for him.

Jodoh itu rahsia. Sungguh-sungguh rahsia. Kadang dia dah ada depan mata, cuma belum masanya sebab Allah pelihara. Lagipun kita yang siang malam meminta mohon dijaga dan pelihara.

When the time is sure, you'll be as ready as what it takes to be a wife.

Biar niat kita orang salah tafsir, yang penting Allah tahu.

Its hard for me to not talk about this. Because I just don't know why. I am scared to face it, I am also scared to think about any possibilities that would come. I only have the strength to write and read it up again one day.

Knowing that my struggles were true.

I read my past posts, it was so wet for my cheeks as I cried realising that my prayers was heard by Allah.

You know that onion makes me cry.
I know it does makes you cry too.

Just hoping that for every slices that we've been through worth the tears.

Hope to meet and know you one day, knowing that your love is sincere for me because of me in the inner and not through the outer part of me.

I am still far away from being a good daughter, friend, or even a future wife, what for of being His servant.

However, i pray night and day that you, whoever you are, one day, you are willing to always stay beside me, and guide me to be a better muslimah.

InsyaAllah.

I live with love and for love. As I know a true love will able make me better. As my love for Allah and Rasul is true.

Allahummasolli'alaa Muhammad.

Salam mendekati bulan Ramadhan penuh cinta.

#draftwrittenon4thJune2016
#releasedonRamadhanLapan1437

No comments: